Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Summer Internship in Web Design

 Hello, I have completed my first internship in Web Design at Msquare Technologies. My University and Msquare Technologies give me this great chance. It was amazing experience in first internship. I have done this internship in duration 4 june 2021 to 12 july 2021. In this internship I have work on web designing of Corporate Website. I have Completed two task of Corporate Websites.



At first I have learned and research about Web design concepts and UI-UX design. Also I have learned and research corporate website section and what types of modules are in corporate websites.

As per the first task, It is about the single page corporate website design which contain difference sections. This task is as group work. With my group partner parimal and pragnesh we completed in 1 week. We implemented all sections with fully responsive and try to done better ui-ux. Here I have attached the link of this task you can visit it.

https://darshan1606.github.io/Single-Page-Corporate-Website


In Second task assign to me that create multipurpose corporate website which has multiple pages. This project work is solo work which is only done by me. The project different pages which are :

  • Home Page
  • Service Page
  • About Page
  • Blog Page
  • Blog-catagories Page
  • Contact Page
The Home page contain the different section which have basic information about corporate website and I put my best in this for designing and ui-ux modes. The Service page contain all the service of company and pricing section. The about page contain the details about company, team section and achievements of company. The Blog page has different blogs which company has posted in it. It has also blog-catagories page which is open with blog page. The last Contact page has details about call, location, contact form and newslatter section. In this coporate website I have put down my best efforts of web design and ui-ux. You can visit this project with this below link.



So this is all in my internship task. It has great month and give me project and industry experience. Thanks a lot to Msquare Technologies and my University to give that kind of chance to the students. 



Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thanks Darshan 👍
    For Sharing this type of valuable content with us
    Are You Interested to Know about Best Web Design Internship in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the nice information. Find the one of the most
    web and mobile app development company in usa, australia, india , uk and more!

    ReplyDelete

Close Menu